Buy your tickets to The Milton Maize Maze online - it's quick, easy and secure.
Simply select the type of ticket you are looking for (day tickets, season tickets etc.), how many and add to the basket.
Your e-ticket will be emailed to you upon completion - this is your receipt and you should print this off and hand it to the Entrance Kiosk staff on arrival who will then issue yo with your wristbands..
Your security is important to us. These pages are hosted on secure servers which encrypt all sensitive data.
The Milton Maize Maze opens each day at 10 a.m. (14th July - 3rd Sept) Last entry is 4.15 p.m. The Activities close at 5.45 p.m. and the whole site closes at 6 p.m.
We accept the following credit and debit cards:
Our payments are processed using Card (Sage Pay)
Milton Maize Maze Conditions
You enter this maze entirely at your own risk
IN CASE OF FIRE OR EMERGENCY A HORN WILL SOUND. THE MAZE. STAFF WILL ASSIST YOU IN EMERGENCY SITUATIONS.
Season Ticket Conditions of Entry
Due to the abuse of season tickets over previous years our terms and conditions have changed and are now as follows:
Maze Party Booking Terms & Conditions
1. Please note that Party Bookings are non refundable and non transferable.
2. A Birthday Party deposit amount is £80.00 or £8.00 per child whichever greater this is to secure your party booking. By paying this you are accepting all Party Booking Terms and Conditions.
3. All cancellations must be notified within 10 days prior to your party after which time you will incur a 50% cancellation fee of the total party cost. Should you need to cancel the Birthday Party booking before the final 10 days you will lose your deposit which is non refundable. We must be notified by a phone call to the Milton Maize Maze. We do NOT accept emails as a form of cancellation.
4. Should you need to move your Birthday Party booking then a £20.00 administration fee will be applicable. In the event that this is not possible then you will have deemed to have cancelled the booking and will lose your deposit.
5. If extreme weather is forecast the Milton Maize Maze will contact you on the day before to discuss your planned party. Very occasionally the whole site has to close due to extreme weather, in this situation if we have taken the decision not to open the Maze site on your party date you will have the right to cancel your party and have your deposit returned. Alternatively after discussion with you the host, we may be able to rearrange an alternative date. If the site is open but you decide to cancel the above cancellation charge will be incurred.
6. In extreme circumstances the management reserve the right to refund your deposit.
7. The balance of your party must be paid 5 day prior to the party
8. If you wish to transfer your Party Booking to a different date and/or time, you will be required to pay a £20.00 transfer charge at the time of doing so. There will not be a charge if this change is caused by extreme weather closing the site on your original date.
9. By booking a party you are agreeing to all the terms as listed in Milton Maize Maze General Terms and Conditions, as well as those listed here.
10. Your booking is for the start of the party to be either 10 a.m. or 2 p.m., we recommend that you arrive 10 minutes earlier and we will show you where the party marquee and explain the site and issue your wristbands, it is your responsibility to make sure that you welcome your guests they will not be able to enter the Maze field if they turn up late and you have not given them their wristband.
11. The Milton Maize Maze reserves the right to change the content of any Party Booking.
12. The Party Organiser should inform The Milton Maize Maze of any food allergies on the booking form provided, so that we can discuss various options if applicable. We are not able to change the original food order on the day of your party.
13. The Milton Maize Maze does not provide a Birthday Cake, candles, matches, plates or knives.
14. Please note that the staff of the Milton Maize Maze are NOT party supervisors and all children remain the responsibility of the adults in the party. We require a minimum ratio of 1 adult for every 4 children with 1 adult to 1 child if three years and under; additional adults are charged at concession entrance prices. The tractor rides will take place soon after the start of your party, we will not be able to hold up the tractor and trailer ride for latecomers. Care must be taken on the trampolines on hot days and socks must be worn. Children must be supervised at all times and children must not be left unattended at any time. It is the responsibility of the supervising adults to make sure that the contents of the Party Bag provided are suitable for their child. Babies under one year old will not be included in party numbers and will not be provided with party bags or food
15. All additional adults and children must pay or be paid for by the person booking the party and have an entry wristband prior to the start of the party, unless paid for in advance.
16. Contact The Milton Maize Maze at Rectory Farm, A10 Milton Bypass, Milton, Cambridge. CB24 6AE. 01223 8602374
Christmas Meat & Poultry
All our Christmas Meat and Poultry is fresh and is prepared for you to consume either on Christmas or Boxing Day.
Changes to your order are made at our discretion and no changes may be made after 6th December.
Collection day is Saturday 23rd December 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. We close at 5 p.m. on that day for Christmas. Any uncollected Meat or Poultry will be frozen down for collection in the New Year. If you need to collect earlier than 23rd December please phone and we will see if we can organise your collection any earlier.
We will always strive to pick the weight that you have ordered - please remember that these are not mass produced birds and you have ordered an approximate weight.
Our whole Turkeys and Christmas Chickens do come with packaged giblets.
Our Turkey Crowns are not boneless. They are the breast meat still on the ribcage along with the wings.
Our Free Range Bronze Birds receive extraordinary amounts of care and attention from the day they arrive as chicks, they are fed a simple diet of wheat and vegetable proteins - free of additives, drugs or growth promoters. After roaming the grassy paddocks each day they bed down each night in barns on beds of straw safe from predators. Our Barn Reared White Feathered Birds are reared with just as much care and attention with a similar diet, although they do not go out onto the grassy paddocks they live in very large airy barns, bedded on straw with plenty of room to run about!